Visit a doctor
Welcome to Student Health Service (SHS), the on-campus medical clinic for UBC students! SHS is located on the Main Floor of the UBC Hospital/Koerner Pavillion at M334-2211 Wesbrook Mall. You can reach us at 604.822.7011.
View UBC Student Health Service in a larger map
What type of help are you looking for?
Appointments with a Student Health Service (SHS) family doctor for individual care can be scheduled in advance, so that you can get the time that works best with your schedule. If there are no appointments in our online MyHealth and you still wish to see a doctor today, call or come in the SHS clinic, as we hold several appointments each day for ill or urgent cases.
Booking an appointment
You can book your appointments:
- online at MyHealth; to use MyHealth, please register in person at SHS and then activate your account
- by calling the Student Health receptionist at 604.822.7011
- in person, at M334–2211 Wesbrook Mall. For a detailed map, please see UBC Wayfinding.
If you are in need of urgent care:
- call or come in to SHS to arrange a same day appointment
- after hours, visit the UBC Hospital Urgent Care.
When you need to cancel an appointment:
Contact our office at least 2 hours prior to your appointment. Specialist appointments require 24 business-hours' notice.
Missed appointments or insufficient notice of cancellation are subject to a fee.
You can cancel appointments:
- online through your MyHealth Account
- by phone: 604.822.7011
- in person at SHS.