Final exam deadlines
2013/2014 Exam dates
Please note: Dates are subject to change.
|Examination Month||Application Deadline|
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between December 4 and December 18 (inclusive).
October 15, 2013
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between April 12 and April 30 (inclusive).
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between August 12 and August 16 (inclusive).
- Students who plan to write their exam(s) outside of UBC Vancouver campus MUST apply to write their exam(s). If you fail to apply for an exam location outside Vancouver, you will have to return to the Point Grey campus to write your exam.
- Exam dates are determined by Enrolment Services – students cannot choose the date of their exam.
- The on-campus exam schedule for distance education courses will be released at the same time as the campus-wide exam schedule release. Students who have applied to write exams off-campus will have their exam date and location available two weeks after the on-campus exam schedule release.
- Exam times are 8:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.; the evening exam time is 7:00 p.m.
- Exam arrangements will only be changed for exam conflict reasons; they will not be changed due to work or travel plans.
Please be at the exam centre at least 15 minutes before the start of the examination. Photo ID is required. Acceptable forms of identification include: UBC student cards or government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, passport or BC ID.
For information on how to apply for your exam please visit Exam application information.